|(うちはオビト, Uchiha Obito)|
Naruto/ Naruto Shippūden
Naruto Shippūden Episode #32
- "Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are even worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that's not being a proper shinobi, then I'll destroy that idea!"
- "I believe the 'White Fang' is a true hero!"
- "I'm about to... die... but I'll become your eye... and see the future with you."
- "I am Obito Uchiha and I will surpass you once I awaken my Sharingan!"
- "I get it now. I'm in hell."
- "I shall sever the nexuses of this world. That's why I came back."
- "You are the reincarnation of the Sage of the Six Paths, who dreamed of world peace and stability. Only the villages of large nations are showered in light, leaving your small country's shadow, dying. That is why I came here. Wherever light strikes, there will always be shadows. So as long as there is a concept of victors... the vanquished will also similarly exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace initiates wars. And hatred is born to protect love. These are all nexuses, causal relationships that can't be separated. But a world of just victors, peace and love... such a world can be created too. If you allow us to collaborate, we can teach you how. As soon as you gain the true power of the Rinnegan... you can create such a world. Now come with me."
- "I could say I did it on a whim, or that I planned it, or that it's war...or that it's for peace"
- "There is no such thing as hope! The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up, a word that holds no true meaning."
- "Very well... In that case, I hereby declare... the Fourth Great Shinobi War."
- "The true power of the Sharingan… this is Madara Uchiha's power!"
- "I'm no one… I don't want to be anyone. I just want to fulfill project Tsuki No Me...that will be enough. It is not worth living in this world with only despair exists. You Jinjuriki have Tailed Beasts forced upon, all you've ever experience is despair...am I wrong?? Surely you have to understand my despair....at least a little."
- "There is no such thing as peace in this world, that is reality. And reality is like this grand river, no matter how hard one tries to stop it, reality will swallow them whole and mercilessly crush...but there is one way to escape from this suffering....the Infinite Tsukiyomi, Project Tsuki No Me"
- "You can call me by that name if that's what you want.....but it means nothing to me"
- The reason is because... You let Rin... die. Relax... Besides, what's with that look Kakashi?"
- What will I gain from criticizing this absurd reality??.... I have no interest in the affairs of the world soon to end....I've said enough to you...enough talk....stay tied down to this reality... Fire Style, and die!!! Bomb Blast Dance"
- "Look! There is nothing in my heart! I don't even feel pain!! You don't have to feel guilty, Kakashi. This wind-hole was opened by this hell of a world."
- "Now I finally realised that faking one's name and letting others do everything for you is different than entrusting something to one's comrades. I'm not you. The current me is the one who wanted to become Hokage: Obito Uchiha!"
- "You'll probably have to suffer again from now on… but don't change, keep going your way. You told me that you never change your words… that's your ninja way. Right? Naruto, become Hokage… at all costs."
- "The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."